Gifted Unlimited Press
The Author-Publisher Relationship
We at Gifted Unlimited, LLC believe the relationship between publisher and author is a partnership wherein each party contributes their respective expertise to make the highest quality content readily available to the reader.
What Do We Publish?
Gifted Unlimited, LLC publishes quality, research-based nonfiction works addressing the many facets of giftedness throughout the lifespan. Our books provide deeper understanding of gifted individuals, from childhood through adulthood, in their professional and personal lives. We seek content that provides the individual, the practitioner, and the educator with the information needed to support gifted and twice-exceptional individuals in living their best possible life- at school, at home, and at work. We welcome proposals for publication that have material applicable to the gifted population- and beyond!
Interested In Publishing With Gifted Unlimited, LLC?
Gifted Unlimited, LLC welcomes submission of book proposals. Please take a few moments to read the following information about the submission process. We ask that you provide the following information via our online book proposal form:
- Provide a summary of your book
- Send along two chapters- if you have started/completed writing your book
- Identify two professionals (preferably in the topic area of your book) who are qualified and willing to read and review your book
- Identify your anticipated audience
- Identify a few books currently in the field that address similar topics and let us know what makes your book unique
- Share with us what makes your book desirable
- Send along a copy of your resume or CV
You Might Ask: Why Should I Publish With Gifted Unlimited, LLC?
You will have access to experienced editors and marketing professionals. We will support you through the writing and editing process, and will ensure aggressive, yet appropriate, exposure for your book. We at Gifted Unlimited, LLC will support and guide you in initiating your own promotional efforts- author pages, social media, speaking opportunities, book signings, etc.